Code of Ethics
Our code of ethics is designed to ensure a safe environment for you and all our members. Our aim is to provide services to members who are serious about finding friends.
Listed below are the values we believe will provide you a safe and effective service.
Agreeing to our code of ethics is a condition of use. Breach of our code of ethics or terms and conditions will result in the removal of your membership and may, in more extreme cases, result in prosecution.
- I will treat other members with dignity and respect.
- I will accurately complete my profile including truthfully stating my age and gender.
- I will represent myself honestly in all communications with members and DIL staff.
- I will not use defamatory, abusive, obscene or profane language on FriendsCentral
- I will only upload photos to the Friends Central Service that is of me, are undoctored, are not offensive and have been taken within the last three years
- I will only use the Friends Central Service for personal use, not for any commercial purposes.
- I will act to protect my own privacy in my communications and will not include any contact details in my publicly available profile.
- I will promptly report any breaches of the code of ethics or terms and conditions to the site administrators.